Mastering Tech Sales | Transition to B2B IT & Software Industry
20-HOURS • PART-TIME • REMOTE • JOB SEARCH SUPPORT • CERTIFICATE
IT Sales Hacking: Essential software sales skills, Tech sales strategies and SaaS sales techniques to sell just about anything!
- By 2025, tech sales is expected to reach a market value of $436.9 billion, growing 12.5% annually.
- According to Glassdoor, the average total compensation in the tech sales sector is around $71,000.
Preparation and learning are key to a successful opportunity!
January 30, 2023
2 Weeks, Online
2-3 hours everyday
FOR YOUR TEAM
Enroll your team and learn with your peers
What will you learn
- The history of technology to sound like an expert
- Includes frameworks and templates for the typical path to procurement
- How to master your schedule to balance sales productivity and life!
Understand your and your customers’ org structure
- For managing the deal cycle – mutual action plans, discovery agreements and TCO calculators
- Getting more info out of your discovery questions – a guide for asking good questions
Benefits: Understand what level of content to make everyone’s time valuable
- Acronym (SaaS, IoT, SEO, HIPAA, CD/CI)
- Matching logical levels
- Methodology questions
- Pipeline coverage number
- Suggested Duration: 40 questions
Industry Practitioner – Travis Dobler
Travis Dobler has 10 years of experience in the sales world. He began his career in the staffing industry, so he knows what it is like to transition to tech. After recruiting and managing large accounts in South Florida, Travis worked his way from inside sales to field and partner sales at Citrix Systems Inc (Fortune #797). From supporting New York and Boston field teams to the entire two-tier channel organization with service providers in DC, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Miami, New York and New Jersey. Travis has spent the last couple years in enablement and training roles, running large virtual programs and in person group trainings. With a style that is conversational and highly engaging, Travis can be found sharing wisdom on podcasts such as TALSMART and High Tech Freedom or in his weekly trainings. He’s only missed quota once but never misses and opportunity to share what he has learned with those who can benefit!
Companies Looking for SDRs, BDRs, AEs
Training Benefits & Experience
Network with professionals already in and headed to the industry
Comprehensive understanding to hit the ground ahead of the curve on day 1
Safe space for question for sellers changing their career path
Build on the skills you already have
Mastering tech sales will offer you a lifetime of job security, fun work environments, more job mobility
Develop Your IT Sales Knowledge and Skills to Learn
- Tech Sales Foundation
- Selling with Authenticity
- Asking the right discovery questions
- Handling Objections
- Negotiating to win
- Closing strategies or Close with confidence or Close with Partners
- Follow up and gain agreement
- Conversing and Presenting as a Sales Professional
- Networking for Sales Professionals