Predictive prospecting event
Lead Generation Case Study – 235 Leads
‘Predictive Prospecting’ to accelerate IT/SaaS Sales
Event by TALSMART
“Never confuse activity with accomplishment”
As per published research, 42% of tech sales representatives indicate prospecting to be the hardest part of their job.
Join us for a fireside chat on May 20, 2021, from 11:00 AM to 11.45 AM CST with Wilson Rumble, IT/SaaS Sales Trainer, and Coach at TALSMART as he delves into the art of deciding which prospects are worth pursuing and which to discard.
Wilson has extensive experience in sales with leading software companies such as Oracle as well as CA Technologies and recommends adding science to the process using TALSMART’s ‘Predictable Prospecting Model’. The model is primarily designed to assist tech sales to shorten their prospecting research time and have a quick understanding of changes in the buyer’s business environment.
During the event you will learn how to:
1. Shorten prospecting research time to generate more qualified leads
2. Develop more compelling value messages
3. Increase your chances of prospect engagement by understanding their key business challenges
4. Generate more quality pipeline by accelerating the number of qualified leads
5. Close more tech sales with this higher-quality pipeline
Disclaimer: Cigna case study is chosen just for educational purposes as an example. Only publicly available information has been researched from the internet ex 10K reports etc.
Register now and we look forward to hosting you on May 20.
your questions 24/7