Marketing Manager/Director (Data Analytics and Intelligence)
Compensation: $100K to $160K
The Director of Manager/Digital Marketing Data Analytics and Intelligence will be responsible for evangelizing the power of Data and Intelligence for Digital Marketing. They will provide consultative solutions to help Global Clients to drive growth and customer experience through MarTech data and platforms. Manage multiple client relationship in the Hi-Tech/Retail/CPG/Travel & Hospitality Services industry and take them from pilot to revenue generating projects.
Build Consulting & Engineering Practice
Business Growth –
- Identify new opportunities and manage end-to-end sales pipeline and process with client for the identified industries
- Identify organizations/Lines of Business and their key decision makers in need for analytics services
- Articulate differentiation, value proposition and highlight business benefits of engagements
- Formulate and lead various marketing and sales campaigns to achieve business goals
- Practice and Capability Development –
- Create thought leadership in Marketing Data and Intelligence for targeted industries, expose our brand through publication, conferences/summits, and industry forums.
- Successfully leverage ideas across clients and industries to formulate the best practices and creative thinking to generate new sales leads
- Create and Optimize the Playbook for enterprise marketing team to transform to data and growth-oriented culture and structure
- Generate insights and present findings and deliverable to client that meets business requirements. Provide SME support on multiple projects/initiatives in the advanced analytics space for technology clients.
Delivery and Excellence –
- Work with MarTech Platform Team and Product Experience team to achieve the objective of business growth and customer experience.
- Lead and Coach the Marketing Data Analytics team to embrace MarTech, Industry Domain knowledge and data intelligence as a combination
- Oversee and lead data analytics team to deliver the program on time, within budget and quality
Client Success Management –
- Lead and facilitate the sales process in a consultative fashion and work with delivery team to move leads to RFPs.
- Support RFPs by offering insights into new business partner’s development prospects
- Work with the assigned delivery managers and consulting teams for each of his/her clients to ensure successful service delivery and client satisfaction.
- They must have extensive experience in generating new leads and growing existing relationships, end-to-end responsibility of generating and growing revenue base in the Financial Services domain, and strong experience in selling analytics / professional services to identified industries.
- Experience with Key MarTech Platforms – Adobe, Salesforce, Microsoft.
- Ability to independently manage research engagements from start to finish, delivering actionable insight within established timelines and budget
- Knowledge of variety and advanced analytics and market research approaches, including but not limited to marketing mix models, price/promotion models, SEM, segmentation and forecasting
- Experience working in a consultative capacity (internal or external) is a strong plus
- Excellent selling skills and ability to drive revenue in the domain
- Analytical, flexible, cross functional and creative thinker with a collaborative approach to performing his/her responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented, data driven leader with the ability to multi-task Ability to deal with ambiguity in cross cultural environment
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to change with agility
- Self-starter with high energy and drive to be successful
- Ability to mentor direct reports and others in the organization
- Analytics/market research experience