IT/Software Account Executive Training | Winning BIG Deals
20-HOURS • PART-TIME • REMOTE • JOB SEARCH SUPPORT • CERTIFICATE
IT Sales Hacking: Essential software sales skills, Tech sales strategies and SaaS sales techniques to sell just about anything!
- By 2025, tech sales is expected to reach a market value of $436.9 billion, growing 12.5% annually.
- According to Glassdoor, the average total compensation in the tech sales sector is around $71,000.
Preparation and learning are key to a successful opportunity!
January 30, 2023
2 Weeks, Online
2-3 hours everyday
FOR YOUR TEAM
Enroll your team and learn with your peers
What will you learn
- How a day in the field differs from inside sales
- How to keep yourself accountable
- A framework to scrub for every corner of a deal
- How to sell to pain and increase the likelihood of a purchase
- Ways to differentiate your solution
- How to command a room whether in person or virtual
- MEDDIC practitioner guide– check every corner of a deal and take as much risk as you can out while qualifying. Focus your valuable time where you should!
- SADR worksheet – a new way to make your customers less resistant to change
Benefits: Feel confident to take the jump on your next role,
Be successful at achieving your goals and consider upskilling and updating habits.
- Day structure
- Tools to sell and organize
- Working backwards from your quota
- Key questions to ask in the promo cycle
Suggested Duration: 1-2 hour. Lecture, roleplay
Industry Practitioner – Travis Dobler
Travis Dobler has 10 years of experience in the sales world. He began his career in the staffing industry, so he knows what it is like to transition to tech. After recruiting and managing large accounts in South Florida, Travis worked his way from inside sales to field and partner sales at Citrix Systems Inc (Fortune #797). From supporting New York and Boston field teams to the entire two-tier channel organization with service providers in DC, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Miami, New York and New Jersey. Travis has spent the last couple years in enablement and training roles, running large virtual programs and in person group trainings. With a style that is conversational and highly engaging, Travis can be found sharing wisdom on podcasts such as TALSMART and High Tech Freedom or in his weekly trainings. He’s only missed quota once but never misses and opportunity to share what he has learned with those who can benefit!
Companies Looking for SDRs, BDRs, AEs
Training Benefits & Experience
Get Confidence in your next big step
Come out swinging to grow your accounts instead of timidly smiling and dialing
Be a trusted adviser instead of a nagging vacuum of curiosity
The tech sales talent pool has grown a lot in recent years, sharpen your skills to rise above the rest in the applicant pool or the forecast!
Like all things you’ve learned so far in sales, preparation and learning are key to a successful opportunity.
We will prep you in a customized workshop to exceed your goals by sharpening some skills you have and expanding to new ones.
Develop Your IT Sales Knowledge and Skills to Learn
- Tech Sales Foundation
- Selling with Authenticity
- Asking the right discovery questions
- Handling Objections
- Negotiating to win
- Closing strategies or Close with confidence or Close with Partners
- Follow up and gain agreement
- Conversing and Presenting as a Sales Professional
- Networking for Sales Professionals